It was built on the model of the Dresden Frauenkirche by master builder Christian Reuther and inaugurated in 1779. The church of Seiffen is known worldwide as a well-known symbol of the Christmas land Erzgebirge in Saxony. All cardboard parts are punched out and scratched at the kinks. Water-soluble dry paint and winter magic snowflakes, cardboard icicles and a baseplate are included. Illuminated.
150 x 150 x 270 mm