The model of this hall-like half-timbered building was built around 1881/82 in the village Obernheim am Buehl in Zollernalbkreis as a sheepfold and has a varied history: In the 1940s and 1950s it was used as a gymnastics and festival hall. The open-air museum Neuhausen (www.freilichtmuseum-neuhausen.de) now serves as a venue for theater performances, exhibitions and seminars. With real wood framework, all parts finished colored. On the two front sides of the building are each large wooden gates.
Size: 166 x 127 mm, 73 mm high.