Below are the delivery services we offer to get you your Golden Valley Hobbies order straight to your door. This page will display what day to expect your order for each delivery option.
Orders over £50 - free
Standard Delivery (Royal Mail 48) - £5
Royal Mail 24 - £7
Next Day Courier - £9.98
Please note the following
- Stock availability is available on each product page.
- Standard delivery is using Royal Mail 48 service.
- Our couriers do not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
- Next Day Delivery applies only to orders received before 10 am.
Please Note: Unfortunately we cannot guarantee delivery before 4 pm.
- COVID UPDATE: Some deliveries may take longer than usual to arrive.
- Working days are defined as Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after the relevant cut-off time on Wednesday & Friday will not be processed until Thursday & Monday respectively.
- Courier deliveries require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- For non-UK shipments: Goods are Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU), which means the recipient pays any duties, VAT, and customs clearance fees on receipt/collection of the item