Building kit for an historic farmhouse built in 1550 in Mulfingen in the Hohenlohe area of Germany. The original building was transported and rebuilt at the Hohenloher Open Air Museum Wackershofen (www.wackershofen.de) and can be viewed there today. The blue half-timbered oak beams have been pre-coloured and the plaster walls have the colour and structure of the original. An inside light (Article 4280) can be installed. Size: approx. 94 x 75 mm 91 mm high.